Tuesday 7 August 2018

London 2018

I have recently got back from a trip to London. It is an annual holiday for me and have been going every Summer since I exhibited at New Designers in 2009. I was excited to go to the V&A to see the Frida Kahlo, Making Herself Up Exhibition which I really enjoyed. It was very personal with her beautiful dresses, items and paintings. We had a lovely day at my favourite places, Columbia Road and Spitalfields Market where there was an artists selling their works and prints. Other places we visited include Westminster Abbey, the Natural History Museum, Covent Garden, Liberty, Borough Market, Somerset House and we also went to see the King and I at the London Palladium and a day watching Harry Potter and the cursed child!





















No comments:

Post a Comment