Sunday 19 January 2014

Personalised framed hearts

Happy New Year! Hope you had a wonderful time. I am very much looking forward to sharing with you new work, exhibitions and events throughout 2014.

It was my Mum and Dads 30th wedding anniversary last week and I made them this as a little keepsake. Four porcelain hearts with a picture of my Mum and Dad on their wedding along with their special date and name and a picture of me and my brother on a family holiday.

 
I have made a few of these now for lovely people over the past few years and was lovely to have a special occasion to make a personal one. Any treasured family photographs or messages can be fired on to porcelain.

I can also make these hearts as buttons and decorations and even on to a special guestbook or keepsake box for a wedding. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss any ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment