Tuesday 2 December 2014

Living North, Country Living Christmas Fairs 2014 and personalised orders

Well that's me home now after attending my Christmas Fairs. A huge thank you to everyone that visited my stand at Living North Christmas Fair, Newcastle and Country Living Christmas Fairs in Glasgow and Harrogate. It was lovely to see my returning customers as well as meeting new ones and I hope you all enjoyed the fairs.

I am now busy sorting through website orders and back in my studio creating lots of lovely personalised orders. Just a little note that Friday 5th December will be the last date to place a personalised order with me to allow making, firing and delivery time for Christmas.

Here are some snaps I took at each of my Christmas Fairs...

 
Living North Fair Newcastle
 


I was delighted to spot my Gingerbread man decoration and lace Christmas tree whilst flicking through the Fair programme.


Country Living Christmas Fair, Glasgow
 
 

 
The gorgeous Christmas cabin travels from the London Fair to Glasgow and then finishing at Harrogate is situated by the front entrance and was packed with beautiful goodies from some of the exhibitors. It was lovely to be asked to have some of my pieces in their too. Can you spot my porcelain Christmas decorations hanging on the tree and my lace Christmas trees on the shelf?
 
My stand at the Harrogate fair, before...
 
 
when I arrive...
 
 
Walls painted...
 
 
Furniture to be arranged...
 
 
Country Living Christmas Fair, Harrogate
 
and after... Ta da!! 12 hours later my stand is ready and open for business!!
 
Thanks again for all of your lovely comments and purchases its lovely to think that everything I create is appreciated and goes off around the country and even the world into lovely homes and given as gifts. Looking forward to doing it all again next year.
 
Love Amanda x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment