Sunday 26 July 2020

Face coverings

This week has mainly been on the sewing machine making face coverings for personal use but I wanted to share as I am now taking orders. I have gorgeous Betsy Liberty Tana Lawn and beautiful printed cotton. 

They are super new and not on the website yet so in the meantime if you would like one please just direct message me or drop me an email. I have these ones available at the moment and currently waiting on more Liberty fabric. I have more patterned fabric available so please message me if you would like to see.

Each one is washable and made with double layered fabric, a nose wire, an inside pocket for a filter/tissue if you wish and come with a cotton bag to pop them in. Liberty cotton £12 and printed cotton £10 ♡


Liberty Lawn Cotton £12





Printed cotton £10




No comments:

Post a Comment